All For You Home Care is looking for high energy, positive caregivers. Someone who is looking for more than just a pay check but to be apart of something BIG! We serve seniors in the Greater Sacramento area and offer competitive wages.
Home Care are non-medical services and assistance provided by a registered Home Care Aide to a client who, because of advanced age or physical or mental disability, cannot perform these services. These services enable the client to remain in his or her residence that include, but are not limited to assistance with the following:
Personal hygiene and grooming
Transferring and ambulation
Toileting and Incontinence care
Medication Reminders (Assisting client with medications)
Meal planning and preparation
Housekeeping and laundry
Shopping for personal care items and groceries
***PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE JOB POSTING BEFORE APPLYING!!!! ***
*** In order to be considered for employment, please review our requirements below:
- Experience in caring for an older adult
- Must be able to pass a sensitive drug test
- Negative TB skin test (current)
- Valid Driver's license, Clean Driving Record (No DUIs)
- Reliable Transportation
- Current Motor Vehicle Registration and Current Auto Insurance (for assignments that require driving service)
- Must understand and speak English fluently (but additional spoken languages are a plus)
- You must be able to pass a criminal background check via livescan
- Must be able to provide proof of eligibility to work legally in the United States
- Must be registered with the State of California or in the process of registering (forms can be provided)
Learn more about us at www.homecareservicesacramento.com and see why we are the premier home care agency in the area!
We pay overtime per the new California labor law. We offer free training modules for all caregivers and CEU credits for CNAs. We recognize and reward outstanding Caregivers and CNAs!
Looking forward to hearing from you!!