Customer Service Representative
Folsom Premium Outlets
Great job for a college student! Look forward to a fun shift filled with a variety of people and tasks that makes your day fly by! Access to know the best sales and take advantage of discounts!
This position is responsible for serving as a customer service source, providing various tasks for Info Center office, customers and tenants. This position is the front line position and Simon's only interaction with its customers; consequently, strong customer service skills are essential.
Ability to work a flexible schedule including weekdays, (approx 11am - 5pm), weekends (apprx. 10am - 7pm and every other Friday and Sunday off) and holidays. Schedule will vary from 24 - 27 hours per week, but is very consistent.
- The successful candidate's responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
- Responsible for representing Simon to customers by providing high quality, efficient service.
- Responsible for maintaining a professional physical appearance of Simon Guest Services including marketing materials; signage, displays, etc. and ensuring that all displayed information is current and relevant.
- Ability to respond to customer inquiries and advise on the appropriate resolution.
- Maintains confidentiality and follows the code of ethics.
- General mathematical aptitude, computer literacy in applicable software, strong communication skills and must be multi-task oriented.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- A high school diploma
- 1-2 years of customer service/sales background preferred.
- Ability to spend 50-80% of his/her time on their feet when providing services to all internal and external customers.
- Ability to effectively perform multiple tasks for up to 8 hours at a time.
- Must be articulate, outgoing and present a professional, pleasant and courteous appearance at all times
- 1-2 years of customer service or sales background preferred.
- Position is considered temporary pending 90 day performance.
Please apply through the following link ONLY: