We are seeking an organized and highly motivated Account Manager to join a busy insurance agency in Sacramento, CA. Responsibilities will include managing customer relationships, building key partnerships, keeping track of all necessary documentation, paying careful attention to any policy changes, critical renewal deadlines, and legal regulations.
The Account Manager helps customers understand their coverage, assists them with any claims as needed, and ensures that all relevant data is properly recorded.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTION:
- Cross-sell, up-sell, and maintain with high confidence customer accounts within the agency from the book assigned.
- Maintain a working knowledge of company rating systems, products, and coverages as it relates to both the book assigned as well as for backup of the team.
- Deliver good customer service by responding swiftly to queries and concerns from clients and document all calls in the agency management system.
- Process applications for, changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies.
- At least 2 years of experience providing excellent customer service
- Valid California Property & Casualty Insurance license in good standing
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance or a related field, preferred
- Proficiency with AMS360, preferred
- Ability to independently manage renewals and policy changes
- Demonstrated success with marketing, cross- and up-selling
- Outstanding interpersonal communication
- Organized with good time management, meets deadlines
ABOUT THE COMPANY
McClatchy Insurance Agency has more than 93 years of experience serving local businesses and families. Our agency services both Commercial & Personal lines with a specialization in commercial property, auto service, restaurants, and condo associations. We offer a competitive benefits package and a dynamic work environment. Our salaries and/or commission packages are generous.