3PM/ Swing Shift Production Associate
3 PM to 11:30 PM Monday- Friday
We’re looking for a “budding” professional as our newest Production Associate who is eager and excited to join our “growing” Production team. The right individual will be dependable, team-oriented, someone who has excellent time management skills and showcases a can-do attitude.
This Production Associate must be able to accurately count, process, weigh & stamp package consumer goods while sitting or standing for a prolonged period of time. As a Production Associate, this person will be an integral part of the team.
- Responsible for weighing, assembling and packaging cannabis flower in packaged and pre roll products. This will include applying compliance labels to all packaged products.
- Responsible for accurately counting, processing and packing goods for distribution.
- Responsible for accurate tracking and weighing of all packaging/production projects as assigned by Production Lead and/or Manager and other duties/projects as assigned.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe and clean working environment along with making sure all equipment is in good working condition.
- Will meet and exceed goals set by the Production Lead and/or Manager
Knowledge, skills and qualifications:
- Must be 21 years of age to work in industry
- Previous Cannabis Experience preferred but not required
- 1-2 years of Production experience in a distribution environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to focus while being flexible/adaptable in an ever-changing business environment
- Ability to work well independently and alongside a team
- Have stellar time management skills
- Are dependable and punctual
- Take initiative and always strive to go above and beyond
This position will work as necessary to meet the needs of the business and to complete necessary job duties. May include work during days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
- 24 hours a year of paid sick leave
- Vacation depends on job tenure
Must be 21 years of age to work here!!!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $14.50 per hour