Staples Energy is an energy savings company that partners with local utilities and government agencies to implement direct install energy efficiency programs. "Going green" has caught on immensely, and we're planning on leading the change for more efficient and beneficial energy programs.
We have an Immediate opening for an Attic Insulation Installer with experience to provide support to our program located in Sacramento, Ca. Our ideal candidate has at least one year of experience and knowledge in installing and /or maintaining attic insulation.
Installation of attic insulation for a Utility Energy Efficiency Program. Responsible for the installation of the energy upgrades at the customer site.
- Comfortable to work inside attic crawl spaces
- Perform all assigned installation tasks through crawlspace attics and tests specified by the Lead Tech
- Review and confirm the measures to be installed according to the Installation Agreement and Standards
- Identify and report to the Lead Tech any additional opportunities for the installation of measures
- Assist the Lead Tech in identifying tools and material necessary for the completion of the job.
- Provide excellent customer service and be courteous of the customer’s property
- Dress in approved apparel including safety shoes, long pants, and identifying contractor shirt and badge
- Install all feasible measures on the assessment or any other feasible measure that may have not been assessed but has been approved by the Lead Tech
- Remove all hazardous, non-hazardous materials, trash, etc. from the job site
- Assist the Lead Tech in documenting all installed measures on the approved work order including any pertinent notes
- Conduct all activities in a safe manner adhering to safety guidelines
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Knowledge of attic insulation installs and procedures
- Skilled with a variety of hand and power tools
- Ability to troubleshoot basic lighting and wiring problems
- Ability to work in a team-oriented environment providing and taking direction
- Must possess a high degree of safety awareness
- Organized and detail-oriented, problem-solving individual
- Excellent communication skills
- Inventory control systems and management experience
- Pass background and drug screen
- Good driving record and a valid driver’s license
- Knowledge in Energy Efficiency Field
- Entry level construction or labor
- Warehouse experience