- Evaluates and supervises work performance of nursing personnel assisting in resident care
- Maintains acceptable standards in nursing practice
- Able to make decisions in emergency situations and practice first aid measures
- Requires good organizational skills
- Enjoys working with Alzheimer's patients
- Ability to make independent decisions when circumstances warrant such action
If you would like to make a difference in the lives of our residents please call (916)922-7177 and you will be immediately scheduled for an interview. We look forward to hear from you.