Provides World Class service by meeting our Members' and teammembers' needs through efficient, accurate, and time sensitive report, transaction and item processing
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides direct assistance to Members, teammembers, government agencies and other financial institutions regarding issues related to ATM and Debit disputes, ATM and Debit card reissues, incoming adjustments, deposit copy requests, ATM deposit adjustments, returned cards, ATM monitoring and other similar functions. Maintains time sensitive workflow relating to all functions listed above.
- Researches and resolves complex account and general ledger issues on a daily basis.
- Utilizes multiple systems and critical applications necessary to properly maintain Member account transactions. These systems include, but are not limited to Episys, Imaging, Star Station, CO-OP Financial Services, Tandem, Gasper, Decal, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Monitors ATMs to maximize ATM network availability.
- Reconciles various high volume general ledger accounts.
- Maintains confidentiality of Credit Union and Member records.
- Basic working knowledge of rules and regulations specifically related to department functions: i.e. Star and CO-OP Network deposit rules and regulations; Regulation E, Regulation CC, Regulation Z, etc. to ensure compliance.
- Performs daily system file maintenance required to ensure proper Member account records.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
1 to 3 previous years of related experience required.
LocationSacramento Operations CenterScheduleMonday through Friday 7:00 am to 7:00 pm Flex;
Saturday 7:30 am to 4:30 pm