Responsible for providing service and support for all SchoolsFirst FCU network ATMs.
Essential Job Functions:
- Responsible for evaluating, monitoring and testing ATMs on a regular basis, as assigned by the manager, assistant manager or ATM Coordinator to ensure they are in proper working order. All ATM problems will be resolved by the ATM Servicing Field Representative, or coordinated with the proper resources to ensure timely resolution.
- May be required to physically visit ATM sites, as defined by the manager, to provide access to vendors, retrieve ATM cards or inspect ATM for damage due to vandalism, clean ATMs when needed and oversee the ATM cleaning vendor to ensure they are performing their functions and ADA compliant.
- Assists in the escalation and resolution of outstanding ATM problems when needed. May be required to run tests on ATMs in test lab.
- Technical skills required to address basic ATM issues and help to resolve problems related to the ATM's.
- Assists with the ordering and inventory of all ATM supplies. Ensures the appropriate supply level is maintained with service provider.
- Interacts with Members, site mangers, and vendors as needed to ensure their satisfaction with the ATM services. Provides recommendations to management regarding the continuation of ATM vendor relationships based on ongoing evaluation and analysis of service, performance, expenses, etc.
- Monitor all ATMs to ensure maximum uptime is achieved using the ATM host software and ATM monitoring software in Tustin. Work with vendors via phone support. Escalate issues where response time is longer than current SLA's. Track problem locations and escalate to management. Provide reports on servicing on an as needed basis. Perform analytical research for ATM hardware fleet, identify trends for hardware failures or software issues.
- Track and review vendor invoices for payment approval by management.
- Provides after-hours (24/7 including weekends & holidays) and rotate on-call support, which may include physically visiting sites during night and weekend hours.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
1 to 3 years of related experience required.
Displays understanding of ATM network architecture
Displays responsiveness to user needs
Monitors ATM network performance