Serve Membership by supporting multiple contact channels, primarily via telephone and by providing World Class Personal Member Service on every contact, while completing transactions or providing information on Credit Union products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serving the Membership over the telephone and by processing Member transactions and providing product and service information, while supporting call queues. This includes but is not limited to:
- Identifying and correcting Member account problems through research and follow-up.
- Advocate for our Members and be willing to escalate calls as appropriate and or solicit help as needed.
- Delivering World Class Personal Member Service professionally and efficiently, while contributing to department goals on Quality Control and Contact Center service objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of credit union and Member records.
- Performing various file maintenance including processing requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc.
- Informing Members of credit union promotions and/or new products and services.
- Providing consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services or referring Members to the appropriate teammember by assessing the Member's needs and addressing their concerns by gaining agreement.
- Demonstrating empathy to our Member's needs on each and every Member interaction.
High School or G.E.D. required
Bilingual in Spanish or Vietnamese preferred.
0 to 1 year of related experience required.