Serve the Membership by supporting multiple contact channels, primarily via telephone and by providing World Class Personal Member Service on every contact, while completing transactions or providing information on Credit Union products and services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Serving the Membership over the telephone by processing Member transactions and providing product and service information, while supporting multiple call queues. This includes but is not limited to:
- May communicate with Members using electronic correspondence.
- Assisting the department by completing projects and reports.
- Providing suggestions for streamlining department and credit union operations.
- Assisting the department with the training of new and existing teammembers and serves as a role model.
- Advocate for our Members and be willingly to escalate calls as appropriate and or solicit help as needed.
- Delivering World Class Personal Member Service professionally and efficiently, while contributing to department goals on Quality Control and Contact Center service objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of credit union and Member records.
- Performing various file maintenance including processing requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc.
- Informing Members of credit union promotions and/or new products and services.
- Performing advanced research on accounts and identifies and corrects Member account problems.
- Having a working knowledge of credit union savings and loan products and all services.
- Providing consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs and addressing their concerns by gaining agreement.
- Providing additional area of expertise on one or more advanced queues, such as loans, retirement, real estate, foreign language or e-services queue.
- Demonstrating empathy to our Member's needs on each and every Member interaction.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma
Years of Experience:
1 - 3 years of previous related experience required