Serve the Membership by supporting multiple contact channels, primarily via telephone and by providing World Class Personal Member Service on every contact, while completing transactions or providing information on Credit Union products and services. This position will also assist supervisors and teammembers with operational and technical support, maintaining high quality Member service and efficiency.
Essential Job Function
- Serving the Membership in various areas of the credit union and is well versed on all products and services in order to provide expertise coverage over multiple contact queues. This includes but is not limited to:
- Assisting the department by completing projects and reports.
- Providing suggestions for streamlining department and credit union operations.
- Providing assistance on escalation queue, serving as a role model to all teammembers.
- Assisting the department with the training of new and existing teammembers and serves as a role model.
- Working with minimal supervision, using intermediate problem solving skills and judgment.
- Advocate for our Members and be willingly to escalate calls as appropriate and or solicit help as needed.
- Delivering World Class Personal Member Service professionally and efficiently, while contributing to department goals on Quality Control and Contact Center service objectives.
- Maintains confidentiality of credit union and Member records.
- Performing various file maintenance including processing requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc.
- Informing Members of credit union promotions and/or new products and services.
- Having an expert level of knowledge in credit union savings and loan products and all services.
- Performing intermediate research on accounts, identifying and completing Member corrections, and following through to resolution.
- Providing consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs and addressing their concerns by gaining agreement.
- Providing expertise support on multiple advanced queues, such as loans, retirement, and eservices queues.
- Demonstrating empathy to our Member's needs on each and every Member
High School Diploma
3 - 5 previous years of related experience required credit union/financial institution experience preferred