Responsible for planning, directing and overseeing all functions of assigned location (express center, full service branch or cluster of branches) including but not limited to: Ensuring quality Member service experiences, ensuring branch is run within audit compliance, directing branch focuses to achieve credit union goals, and providing coaching and development of assistant manager, supervisor and teammembers to enhance the Member service experience. Utilize lending authority to make quality loan decisions and create plans to increase Member participation through focus on quality service in all teammember interactions.
Essential Job Functions:
- Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; developing, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, procedures, and productivity standards.
- Accomplishes financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures and analyzing variances.
- Ensures compliance with state and federal laws as well as any other applicable regulations.
- Understands the credit union organizational goals and key performance indicators and takes the necessary actions to achieve desired results.
- Evaluates operating procedures and policies, ensuring the highest levels of Member service, productivity and internal control.
- Provides daily support to staff, including answering questions and problem resolution.
- Provides training and coaching and counseling to teammembers for the purpose of developing the team and maintaining the credit union's primary focus on Member Service.
- Manages branch team through Assistant Manager and/or supervisors. Establishes performance goals, allocates resources and assesses performance of team.
- Attracts new Members through participation in school, community and business functions. Conducts, coordinates and trains staff on school visitations and off-site presentation efforts.
- Creates an environment to ensure a world-class Member experience at every branch interaction.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services and ensures that teammembers are providing consultative services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Maintains consumer loan decision authority and assists team with escalated lending situations.
- Directs branch marketing efforts.
- Researches, evaluates, and implements department and/or divisional projects.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience preferred
2 -- 4 years previous management experience
10+ years' previous experience, financial industry preferred