Assists the department manager in the administration and supervision of the operations of the branch. Ensures that Members receive prompt, efficient and high quality service.
Essential Job Functions:
- Supervises teammembers directly, including selection, training, performance appraisal and work allocation. Responsible for scheduling staff.
- Ensures daily responsibilities of staff are completed and proper procedures are followed.
- Helps establish, communicate and achieve the credit union's goals and standards, ensuring these are fully communicated to and understood by all department staff.
- Identifies areas to streamline department and credit union operations. Leads efforts to implement such enhancements and other projects.
- May act in the capacity of the Manager in his or her absence.
- Complies with all government regulatory policies, internal policies and procedures, audit standards, remains current on and informed of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) and apprises staff.
- Attracts new Members through participation in school, community and business functions. Conducts, coordinates and trains staff on school visitations and off-site presentation efforts.
- Provides on-going coaching and counseling and establishes performance goals.
- Ensures effective management through hiring, supervising and training of qualified personnel.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services and ensures that teammembers are providing consultative services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Acts as a resource for the platform/tellers on policies and procedures.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma
Bachelor's Degree or equivalent years of experience preferred
3-5 years of previous related experience required
1 - 2 years previous supervisory experience