SchoolsFirst FCU's Member Service Representative II provides World Class Member service to Members visiting branch/service center locations. Provides information and promotes credit union products and services to build relationships. Processes transactions in the general areas of savings, loans, and auxiliary credit union services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting account assistance.
- Processes new memberships, additional share accounts, savings services, consumer loan requests and general consumer loan fundings as requested by Members.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Has working knowledge of credit union savings and consumer loan products and all services. Has basic knowledge of real estate products.
- Completes documentation for accounts and loans according to credit union procedures.
- Performs various file maintenance including processing requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc.
- Maintains cash and negotiables.
- May take on vault custodian duties as assigned.
- Performs research on accounts, identifies and corrects Member account problems.
- Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit union operations.
High School Diploma or G.E.D. required.
1 to 2 years of financial institution experience.