Provides World Class Member service to Members visiting branch/service center locations. Provides detailed information and promotes credit union products and services to build relationships. Processes transactions in areas of savings, consumer loans, real estate loans and auxiliary credit union services.
Essential Job Functions:
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting account assistance. Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Processes new Memberships, additional shares accounts, savings services, loan requests and loan fundings as requested by Member. Performs advanced research on accounts, identifies and corrects Member account problems Completes documentation for accounts and loans according to credit union procedures.
- Has specific knowledge of credit union savings and loan products and services. Begins concentration on specialty area of expertise in branch (savings, consumer, or real estate loans).
- Maintains cash and negotiable items. May act as branch liaison to support departments. Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit union operations. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Completes documentation for accounts and loans according to credit union procedures. Performs various file maintenance including processing requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc. May take on vault custodian duties as assigned.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma Required
3 - 5 years of previous related experience required