United States of America - Massachusetts, Chelmsford
**AECOM** has an immediate need for a highly motivated and results-oriented Senior Talent Acquisition Recruiter to join our North America Talent Acquisition team, supporting our Environmental Business Line.. This is a remote, virtual position that can be based anywhere within the United States preferably in the Central or West Coast.
Our AECOM Talent Acquisition team is a spirited group of professionals who are committed to building our company’s greatest asset- our people. We enjoy working together in a collaborative culture, identifying, and delivering high-performing engineers, scientists, planners, designers, and architects. We are driven by our passion to help others build their careers. This passion has resulted in AECOM being named one of the “World’s Most Admired Companies” by Fortune Magazine.
At AECOM, we believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
We take on the most complex challenges and pioneer innovative, iconic solutions that push the limits of what’s possible – the world’s longest cable-stayed bridge, record-breaking sports events, the largest greenfield port development mega project, life-sustaining disaster recovery programs, and the tallest tower in the Western Hemisphere.
On projects spanning transportation, buildings, water, energy and the environment, we deliver professional services throughout the project lifecycle.
We are proud to be recognized for excellence:
* Named one of Fortune magazine's "World's Most Admired Companies" for the sixth consecutive year
* Ranked #1 in Engineering News-Record’s 2020 “Top 200 Environmental Firms”
* Ranked #1 in Transportation and General Building in Engineering News-Record’s 2020 “Top 500 Design Firms”
* VIQTORY 2020 Military Friendly® Gold Employer
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
+ Manage full life-cycle recruitment including creating search strategies, actively sourcing candidates, pre-screening, interviewing and presenting qualified candidates to hiring managers, negotiating offers and facilitating the hiring and on-boarding processes
+ Provide consultation to hiring managers on all aspects of the hiring process, including hiring strategies, recruitment cycle timing, coaching and guidance on best practices and sourcing trends
+ Responsible for developing, recommending and executing recruitment strategy with decision makers to ensure a successful candidate search within the identified time frames
+ Use proactive methods to network with industry experts and professional industry related associations, in order to build ongoing passive candidate networks
+ Build relationships and communicate consistently and proactively throughout the recruitment process to ensure all participants in the hiring process are updated and well informed
+ Create a positive candidate experience (for both the selected and non-selected candidates) throughout the entire recruiting process
BA/BS + 6 years of related experience or Associates Degree (US) + 8 years of related experience or HS/GED + 10 years of related experience
* Experience working for a large multinational, matrix organization.
* Experience recruiting for the environmental consulting industry.
* Experience utilizing Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), such as, Kenexa Brass Ring, Taleo, etc..
* Experience in using Workday or similar platform as a human capital management solution.
* Experience in using Microsoft Office Suite, specifically, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
* Must have strong written/verbal communication, negotiation, and analytical skills, and the ability to make cold calls.
* Must have strong sourcing and networking skills.
* Experience maintaining confidential and sensitive information with proven ability to make decisions based on sound judgment.
* Experience working with geographically dispersed, virtual teams, as well as, have the ability, to work independently and in a team environment.
* Ability to change recruitment direction and priorities, based on ever changing critical needs.
* Ability to work in a demanding, dynamic, and evolving work culture.
* This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
* Relocation assistance is not available
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Human Resources
**Business Line** Geography OH
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 252087BR
**Additional Locations** US - Annapolis Junction, MD - 430 National Business Parkway, US - Chicago, IL - 303 E Wacker Drive, US - Denver, CO - 717 17th St, US - Houston, TX - 19219 Katy Freeway, US - Omaha, NE - 12120 Shamrock Plaza, US - Sacramento, CA - 2020 L St, US - San Diego, CA - 401 West A Street, US - Tampa, FL - 7650 W Courtney Campbell Causeway
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.