Come SHINE with us! Our staff are at the heart of every community, lighting the way for children and their families to shine their brightest.
Catalyst Kids is a long-standing non-profit organization that doubles down on our mission to provide a program that promotes a play-based curriculum, values hands-on learning, and incorporates the interests and talents of our children and staff. Now more than ever, we need you – leaders, storytellers, and light makers to come shine in our centers. We want your passion; the kind that drives you to bring education, training, and imagination to the world of young children.
At Catalyst Kids, you will:
· Lead a team of exceptional educators through ongoing mentorship and coaching
· Collborate in the ongoing strategic development of the center
· Create a child-led curriculum that is both fun and engaging
· Use assessments to celebrate the milestones of children
· Build an environment that fosters creativity and excitement
· Share the triumphs and successes with the families and community
· Bring your interests and talents to the collaborative drawing board
An applicant who SHINES will have the following:
· Must be at least 18 years of age with a HS diploma or GED
· Minimum AA degree with 24 ECE/CD units, 6 units in administration and 2 units in adult supervision; or BA with 12 ECE/CD units, 6 units in administration and 2 units in adult supervision.
· Site Supervisor Permit eligible, or soon to be eligible
· At least 6 months – 1 year of experience supervising
What we offer:
· Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits, 401(k) plan, paid vacation, paid sick time, and paid holidays (benefits may vary based on part-time or full-time status).
· Full-time, part-time, and substitute teaching positions available
· Ability to work with different age groups
· Discounted childcare
· Be constantly in a learning and growth process with trainings and professional growth advisory
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.