Please note, we have multiple openings at the following locations: BMW Sacramento, Volkswagen, & Volvo.
We are looking for an experienced Finance Manager to join our world-class team.
Our ideal candidate exhibits a can-do attitude and approaches his or her work with vigor and determination. Candidates should have demonstrated the ability to learn quickly and work effectively in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment and be excellent at multi-tasking.
Provides departmental support in the capacity as outlined below.
- Driver’s License
- Occupational Sales License by CA DMV
- Insurable by The Niello Company’s chosen insurance provider
- Two to four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Ability to read and comprehend legal documentation, finance and insurance documentation, technical manuals and other collateral related to automobile sales, finance and insurance offerings
- Present a neat, well-groomed appearance and a courteous disposition
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to meet company’s standards for performance, attendance, and customer satisfaction
- Proficient technology skills relating to commonly used programs, devices, and technology within the automotive and accounting sectors
- High School Diploma (Preferred)
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Participate in arranging financing/leasing for consumers
- Secure funding of all transaction within 10 Days
- Sell various Niello Company approved F&I Products
- Provide thorough explanation of F&I Products to customer during the course of transactions
- Assist the Sales Department
- Maintain manufacturer required certification levels
- Accurately process all federal, state, and dealer paperwork related to vehicle transaction
- Maintain proper licensing, designations, and continuing education as required
- Prior to delivery, ensure consumer is properly insured
- Obtain all pertinent payoff information for trade-ins
- Communicate with customers through CRM – Text Messages, Emails, and Telephonic Communications
- Participate in creating monthly forecast with Management
- Collaborate with Management to meet/exceed Manufacturer CSI Requirements and Positive on-line presence.
- Receipt all monies received and drop in safe prior upon completion of each transaction
- Ensure transactions meet selected lender parameters
- All files are to be secured in the Business Office at the end of shift
- Follow guidelines and expectations outlined in The Employee Handbook
- Attend company meetings as required
- Complete assigned tasks within given timeframe
- Meet and/or exceed performance goals set forth by Management
- Attend scheduled coaching sessions to improve performance
- Adhere to Time Keeping Requirements as outlined in The Employee Handbook
- Familiarity with terminology used within the automotive industry
- Keep abreast of changes in products and services offered by The Niello Company
- Adhere to all federal, state, and local laws governing the Company’s Business
- Follow lawful direction from supervisors
- Participation in performance management
- Interact well with others while being a positive influence on morale
- Uphold the company's non-disclosure and confidentiality policies and agreements
- Adhere to schedule provided by supervisor
- Conduct business in an ethical and professional manner
PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS (SURROUNDINGS)
- Spend time indoors in air-conditioned areas
- Spend time outdoors as required to facilitate sales/customer needs
- Sitting, standing, and/or walking on a regular basis
- Bending, twisting and/or stooping infrequently
- Kneeling and/or squatting infrequently
- Lifting 25 lbs to 50 lbs
- Reaching and/or lifting overhead infrequently
- Climbing stairs infrequently
- Repetitive hand/finger movement on a regular basis
- Grasping/grabbing with hands frequently
- Pushing and pulling
The above noted job description is not intended to describe, in detail, the multitude of tasks that may be assigned but rather to give the employee a general sense of the responsibilities and expectations of this position. The Company reserves the right to modify this job description at any time with or without notice.
WHY JOIN THE NIELLO TEAM?
To be Northern California’s leading automobile dealer for the products we represent.
We are committed to providing distinctive automotive products and exceptional service while treating our customers and employees with unyielding integrity.
Our Core Values
We are a team
We respect each other
We encourage self-improvement
We hold high expectations
We embrace change
We enthusiastically value our customer
We support our community
We offer Comprehensive Benefits and Perks such as:
Kaiser HMO, Sutter Health Plus HMO, Western Health Advantage HMO and HRA plans
401(k) with Company Match
Vision & Dental plans (including orthodontic coverage)
Company paid Life and AD&D
Employee Assistance Program, Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays
Discounts on Company Products and Services
VOTED BEST PLACE TO WORK
The Niello Company has been recognized by Automotive News an incredible 26 times in their annual look at the Top 100 Best Dealerships To Work For. The Niello Company is proud to have had nine dealerships on this list since the inception of the program, many of which are multi-year and back-to-back recipients. The Niello Company has also been recognized as a Best Place to Work multiple times by the Sacramento Business Journal.