Who we are?
Ganas Auto is an integrated retail and financial services company providing vehicle sales and financing to the Hispanic community in Texas, California, New Mexico, Arizona and Nevada. The Company is focused on providing the best customer experience across our retail and financing operations through mission-driven fulfillment of our desire to improve the lives of our customers and our employees.
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you will be the face of Tricolor, your mission will be to go above and beyond for our customers and help improve their quality of life through vehicle ownership.
- Pay – Base salary of $18.41 hourly + bonus based on store´s goals.
- Take Care of Yourself – We offer different health, visual and dental insurance options, you can select a plan that best suits your lifestyle and your family needs. Plus, you will be eligible after only 60 days of employment!
- We Care for You – Tricolor pays for employees’ life insurance policy, that also covers accidents.
- Keep Learning – Learn @ Tricolor provides learning opportunities for employees that will enhance professional and personal development skills, offering monthly classes on a variety of topics that employees can attend voluntarily, at the office or virtually.
- Keep Growing – Tricolor is committed to considering employees for new career opportunities and professional advancement, we take pride on having a culture of promotion.
- Plan for the Future – You are eligible for our 401K plan, and we will match 100% of what you contribute up to 4%. If you contribute more than 4%, we will match 50%.
- Child Care – With KinderCare you can choose from more than 1,400 centers nationwide and get 10% off tuition with your employee benefit.
- Employee Discount Program – As a Tricolor family member you will have access to discounts on Travel, Cars, Hotel, Groceries, Electronics, Theme Parks and even a special down payment price to buy a car with Tricolor Auto!
What will you be doing at Tricolor?
- Greet new walk-in customers, listen to them, and ask the right questions to determine their needs. Demonstrate our vehicles inventory, their features and help our customers find the car of their dreams!
- Daily interaction with our customers face-to-face, via telephone, email, and social media to introduce our product based on their needs.
- Educate our customers on our financing options, help them select the right plan for them, process the paperwork, and close the deal!
- Be a Tricolor Ambassador, and invite potential customers to the store, show them how we can help them and their families, demonstrate our vehicles and talk about our in-house financing plans.
- Work with your team to reach individual and store goals. We are stronger together!
This is the right opportunity for you if you are…
- Someone that enjoys meeting new people every day and that feels passionate about helping our customers.
- With previous experience in customer service and/or sales, not necessarily in car sales. We will provide you the training and all the support needed to succeed in the auto financing world.
- The ideal candidate must have a valid US Driver’s License, with a clean record.
- A bilingual person that feels comfortable interacting with our customers in Spanish and English.
Apply today and join Tricolor on our expansion adventure! If this is the right job for you, our Recruiting Team will be contacting you for a first phone interview during the next days. Then, you will meet with the hiring manager to discuss the role and meet the team and the office! Lastly, you will complete a pre-employment background check and drug test. And we will be ready to get you onboard!
We are looking forward to receiving your application!