Provides World Class Member service to Members visiting branch/service center locations. Provides detailed information and promotes credit union products and services to build relationships. Processes transactions in areas of savings, consumer loans, real estate loans and auxiliary credit union services. Handles most complex situations in specialty area of expertise. Acts as lead to assist branch management in functioning of branch.
Essential Job Functions:
- Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit union operations. Assists with completing projects and reports related to the department. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting account assistance. Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- Assists the branch with training of new teammembers and cross training of existing teammembers in area of specialty; keeps up to date with policy/procedure updates.
- Acts as department resource for more complex issues including payroll processes, ATM card issues, EFT transactions and checking account problems.
- Provides Members with assistance on trusts, IRAs, deceased, legal, and more sensitive account issues.
- Provides Members with assistance and information on Real Estate products and services. Refers applicants as necessary to Real Estate.
- Acts as department resource for more complex Real Estate transactions.
- Has thorough knowledge of complex savings products and processes including IRAs, deceased and legal.
- Has basic knowledge of Real Estate loan process.
- Assists branch team with face-to-face discussions regarding disputed loan decisions as needed.
- Assists team and Members with complex loan requests and transactions.
- Member financial and credit data. May have the authority to approve or deny loans within assigned authority level.
- Analyzes consumer loan applications and pertinent.
- Has thorough knowledge of consumer loan process.
- Processes new Memberships, additional share accounts, savings services, loan requests and loan fundings as requested by Member.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
High School Diploma Required
5 - 7 years of previous related experience required