Jan 22, 2022
Sacramento, CA, USA
**AECOM** is seeking a Document Control Specialist/Project Administrative Assistant to be based in **Susanville, CA.**
**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
* Provides office and clerical support including preparation of correspondence, reports, meeting minutes, receipt and distribution of incoming and outgoing documents, receptionist duties, and related duties including entering documents into the MIS (SharePoint).
* Provides administrative assistant and clerical support and manages the office with regards to supplies/purchases to support the project team.
* Works with AECOM vendors to support the office.
* Receives and files all incoming and outgoing documentation.
* Prepares and maintain files in accordance with CDCR procedures.
* Responsible for maintaining the final project archive documents per CDCR record requirements. Coordinates and manages the archive files for CDCR.
* Prepares Monthly Reports and uploading into FRAME.
* Collects daily reports and maintains the Daily Report Log.
* Assists in process incoming and outgoing PCOs, COs, RFIs, Submittals, Pay Requests, Safety Concerns, Non-Compliance Notices, and other construction management related documentation at the site.
* Assists in the processing of pay applications for accuracy before forwarding to CDCR for approval.
* Assists in special reports as requested by the CM.
* Assists in preparing bi-weekly contingency reports and uploading into FRAME.
* Prepare meeting minutes and other correspondence for the Project team.
* Assist the Construction Project Management team at the site, which is expected to consist of the AECOM Construction Manager, Project Engineers, the State’s Project Director, and State’s inspectors.
* Other duties as may be assigned.
* BA/BS + 2 YORE or AA/AS (US) + 4 YORE or Diploma/Certificate (Canada) + 4 YORE or HS/GED + 6 YORE
* High School and 2-3+ years of construction administration experience supporting California State Government construction projects.
* Experience on California State or Public projects.
* Previous experience in document control and filing systems, meeting minutes, RFI/Submittal, potential change orders, change orders, and other construction related project documents.
* Previous experience supporting California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation projects.
* Proficient in MS Professional Office Suite including: Excel, Word, Access, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with project management software systems, such as SharePoint, Prolog, Expedition, Constructware.
* Must be detail oriented, thorough, well organized and effectively manage time.
* Ability to multi-task in a high-energy environment and be able to prioritize multiple tasks.
* Must possess a background in construction or engineering related work activities to understand the terminology used in the office environment on a daily basis.
* Must be flexible and able to work in a very fast paced work environment and at times under the pressure of meeting critical deadlines.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* This position does not include sponsorship for United States work authorization.
**What We Offer**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Administrative Support / Secretarial
**Business Line** PPM
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 261039BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.