**AECOM** US West Water and Wastewater Group is seeking a senior process engineer to serve as a lead technical resource for the planning, design and construction phases of public works projects in California and Nevada.
**At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.**
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
**The ideal candidate for this position will be responsible for the following duties:**
* Technical lead for multi-disciplinary teams to undertake water and wastewater treatment and pumping projects.
* Direct and manage the technical aspects for implementation of the project including coordination with project stakeholders, consultants, contractors and other external and internal parties to achieve project milestones.
* Prepare technical memoranda, planning studies and final design calculations, plans and specifications;
* Support compliance with the company’s Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
* Ensure project work is undertaken in accordance with corporate health and safety policies and quality management systems;
* Support preparation of proposals and qualification documents in the interest of obtaining new assignments
* Maintain client relationships; assist in identification and pursuit of business development opportunities
* BA/BS and 8 years of relevant experience or equivalency of education and experience
* MS Civil or Chemical Engineering
* 15 Years of experience
* 5 years of Process experience
* Experience in supporting business Development
* Experience in mentoring staff in technical aspects of engineering
**What We Offer**
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Engineering - Environmental
**Business Line** Water
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 262769BR
**Additional Locations** US - Reno, NV
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.