Responsible for assisting in manufacturing quality sauce and seasoning
NO.1 sauce and seasoning company in Japan!
Supplemental pay (+$2/hour) offered for a limited time for those who qualify.
Great & Outstanding attendance are awarded with max. $3,000/year!
Workplace safety training and food safety training will be provided on Day 1 of position. Uniforms, PPE, and sanitizers will be provided throughout the workplace.
Monday to Friday 8:30 am - 5:30 pm or 10:00 am - 7:00 pm
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Job responsibilities are not limited to the below list:
1. Measuring Team: Measure raw ingredients with accuracy and efficiency with the use of standard work procedures
2. Kettle Team: Feed measured raw ingredients into machinery and mixing requirements are in compliance for each production
3. Filling Team: Run and monitor quality of machine output of liquid and powder products
4. Packaging Team Ensure proper products are placed into each box with efficiency and palletize products for shipment
*You will be working in one of the 4 teams!
5. Check inventory and for any equipment, tools, machinery or container damages
6. Clean workspaces and equipment to meet health and safety standards
7. Prepare for next day according to production schedule
8. Complete daily report
9. Follow and comply with safety and company policies and procedures
10. Arrives to work station on time, appropriately groomed, dressed and ready to work
12. Aid in prevention and reduction of food safety hazard
EDUCATION and/or Qualifications
・ High school diploma/GED required
・ Legally authorized to work in the US
・ English is required
・ Reliable transportation
・ Must be able to be clean-shaven every workday
・ No nail polish, gel nails, acrylic nails
・ No false flashes
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
・ Ability to listen, follow and execute instructions
・ Punctual and regular attendance
・ Ability to work under pressure
・ Ability to work in an area with loud machinery
・ Able to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
・ Able to work on foot, standing for extended periods of time while completing tasks.