DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
All Food Servers
• Delivers prompt efficient and courteous service of food and beverages to restaurant guests in accordance with venue standards.
• Takes and fills all food and drink orders and assists in maintaining guests dining area and kitchen in a clean and neat manner.
• Maintains current knowledge of the menu and of key ingredients paying special attention to products that contain or may contain allergens.
• Informs guests of various food outlet offerings available in the venue.
• Refills guest beverages in a timely manner or as often as needed.
• Performs pre-busing of tables on a continual basis, keeping tables free of excess clutter clearing empty plates is considered one of the primary duties of servers.
• Works in a clean, sanitary, safe, and organized manner, abiding by all health and safety regulations.
• Monitors guests’ needs on a continual basis, ensuring all requests will be promptly fulfilled in accordance with policies and procedures.
• Assists other restaurant personnel with maintenance (side work, opening/closing duties) as necessary.
• Performs necessary tasks to service guests in accordance with venue standards while assisting in maintaining guests’ dining area in a clean and neat manner.
• Participates as a team member with other venue team members to produce a smooth and efficient operation.
• Receives payment from food and beverage guests in a prompt and courteous manner.
• Adheres to established cash control policies and procedures.
• Utilizes Point-of-Sale system, quotes accurate pricing, and gives correct change, accounts for all cash, charge, and complimentary sales according to established procedures.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
Fine Dining Food Servers
• Maintains knowledge of and keeps current with trends regarding food, wine and spirits to ensure an excellent dining experience.
• High school diploma or GED preferred.
• Minimum of six months of food server experience preferred.
• Fine dining food servers must also have previously worked in a fine dining establishment and must possess knowledge of current trends in food and beverage including extensive knowledge of the types and proper pairings beer, wine and spirits.
• Must be at least 18 years of age.