DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Generates necessary written reports regarding security-related incidents involving guests, team members and/or the facility.
• Escorts and observes guests and team members to ensure their safety and protection; identifies potential safety hazards and report same to the appropriate individual, for proper resolution.
• Acts as a Dispatcher during emergency situations, and coordinates solutions to same; informs outside agencies, at the direction of a Security Shift Supervisor, of any unusual or suspicious situations on property.
• Operates property vehicles as directed to do so.
• Maintains a working knowledge of the facilities, as well as special events on property, in order to advise guests and fellow team members of same, whenever possible.
• Ensures safe transportation of moneys; assisting in the opening and closing of the gaming tables.
• Interacts with guests and team members in a positive, professional manner.
• Facilitates the flow of information throughout the property, by attending regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
• Maintains a series of keys, accessing locked areas as necessary.
• Accepts identification from all persons who appear to be under the age of twenty-one, to ensure compliance with state and federal gaming regulations.
• Works in Adverse Weather: Rain, Snow, Ice, Extreme Heat
• Assists Shift Manager/Designee when needed
• Acts as an Ambassador for RHC
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
• High school diploma or GED required.
• Minimum of one year experience in law enforcement or gaming security preferred. Excellent communication skills required.
• Must be able to walk and stand for at least 8 hours a day.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.