DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Develops, implements and enforces performance standards, policies, and procedures in accordance with the mission and objectives.
• Ensures compliance with all food and beverage health, liquor and safety regulations, as well as all federal, state and local applicable laws.
• Schedules, evaluates and trains venue team members ensuring staff’s compliance with all guest service standards.
• Reviews and approves all recommendations and suggestions to hire, transfer, suspend, promote, discharge, evaluate, assign and discipline all venue team members in a fair and equitable manner.
• Maximizes cost effectiveness within the venue by ensuring compliance with established budget, labor and revenue benchmarks.
• Monitors job performances of all team members and provides feedback to aid the team members in developing and enhancing skills.
• Sets priorities for all supervisors and provides assistance as needed.
• Maintains professional grooming and appearance and acts as a role model according to established grooming and appearance policy
• Identifies challenges to the venue and its operation, develops and implements creative solutions utilizing all tools available.
• Directly supervises restaurant venue Assistant Managers and Supervisors; indirectly supervises all other venue team members.
• Performs all other duties as assigned.
All Restaurant Mangers
• College degree and three or more years of restaurant management experience required; or candidates must possess at least six years of relevant management experience with increasing levels of responsibility and accountability. Experience relevancy will be determined by the hiring team.
• ServSafe® certification, or ability to become certified, required.
• Knowledge of HACCP standards required.
• Advanced computer software knowledge of Word, Excel and Outlook.
• Knowledge of InfoGenesis or similar Point of Sales system preferred.
• Minimum of three years restaurant management experience in a high volume outlet required.
Fine Dining Manager
• Minimum of three years up scale, fine dining restaurant manager experience required