Looking for a full time position in Culinary Arts? ACC Maple Tree Village is looking for full time Prep Cook who are dedicated to preserving the sanitized and safe environment of the newest ACC Senior Services Community providing Senior Living:Assisted Living and Memory Care services to older adults. ACC prioritizes employees and offers full-time employees reputable benefits which includes:
- Competitive pay with opportunities for increases and rewards
- Competitive Package: Health (Kaiser or Sutter HMO options 87% paid by employer), dental, vision, life ($10k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, 403B, break room snack bar and more*
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supervisor support with open door policy
- Reliable schedule
Join an organization that cares about your professional development and growth. We have a formalized Career Advancement Program, tuition reimbursement, and flexible scheduling to accommodate your school schedule. Let’s talk about where you can go at ACC.
The starting rate for this position is $16.00 per hour.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The Prep Cook assists the cooks in the preparation and service of menu items and performs additional duties as assigned as well as cleaning duties.
- Applicable to employment at RCFE: Shall be required to submit fingerprints for a criminal record review. Fingerprint clearance and submission of Criminal Record Statement is required (LIC508).
- Shall demonstrate that their health condition allows them to perform the duties required (with or without reasonable accommodation) and must submit an annual health screening report (LIC503).
- Must obtain a food handler card within 30 days of hire date.
- Must possess good English communication skills (oral and written).
- Must know basic kitchen sanitation.
- High school graduation or equivalent G.E.D.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assist cooks preparing all food items following proper recipes and procedures.
- Ensure all food items are prepared in a timely fashion to ensure freshness.
- Prepare all foods in a manner to preserve freshness and nutrients to meet the dietary requirements of residents.
- Meet regularly with Culinary Services Manager and Cooks to discuss menu preparation and recipes.
- Ensure the kitchen is always clean & sanitary.
- Monitor all storage areas for proper labeling and dating, and that the areas are clean and organized.
- Assist with planning and preparing of special events.
- Track all production, and temperature log.
- Provide a high level of customer service to both residents & team.
- Attend assigned meetings as required.
- Provide a high level of customer service to both residents and team members.
- May assist as a Dietary Cook as needed.
- Assist with other assigned duties as needed.
ACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered until the position is filled.