Looking for a full-time position in Environmental Services? ACC Greenhaven Terrace is looking for a full-time Housekeeper who are dedicated to preserving the sanitized and safe environment of our Senior Living: Assisted Living facility. ACC prioritizes employees and offers employees reputable benefits which includes:
- Competitive pay
- Unlimited employee referral bonuses
- Growth and development paths specific to your interests
- Supervisor support with open door policy
Are you a recent graduate? Or a seasoned pro? ACC is looking for you! Join a team that puts you first!
The starting rate for this position is $15.00 to $20.00 per hour. Pay based on experience.
GENERAL SUMMARY: The position is responsible for cleaning and maintaining the Greenhaven Terrace to the highest standards and providing excellent customer service to the residents at Greenhaven Terrace. Maintains the physical attractiveness of the facility by providing thorough cleaning services to the facility, all common areas and resident apartments.
- Shall be required to submit fingerprints for a criminal record review. Fingerprint clearance and submission of Criminal Record Statement is required (LIC508).
- Shall demonstrate that their health condition allows them to perform the duties required (with or without reasonable accommodation) and must submit an annual health screening report (LIC503).
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Experience in housekeeping activities and use of supplies preferred.
- Ability to communicate in one or more Asian or Pacific Islander languages desired.
- High school graduation or G.E.D., preferred.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Provides scheduled cleaning of common areas, dining rooms, restrooms and resident apartments using appropriate cleaning solutions.
- Maintains the facility in a sanitary and infection-free condition through washing, cleaning, and replacement of equipment and furnishings.
- Cleans carpeting and rugs, by vacuuming and shampooing. Changes mop heads daily or as required.
- Cleans including, but not limited to: walls, windows, doors and ceilings; vacuums and/or washes air conditioning registers, handrails, table tops, dining chairs.
- Clean all light fixtures and skylights.
- Washes windows as required.
- Responsible for the disposal of trash, waste, and other disposable materials. Picks up trash throughout the facility.
- Handles various cleaning solvents, chemicals, etc. Must comply with all government regulations (OSHA, EPA, State Health Department, etc.).
- Basic knowledge of infection control; understanding of chemical usage and safety body mechanics. Ability to properly lift and/or carry 40 pounds.
- Performs other job duties as directed.
ACC Greenhaven Terraace is committed to protecting our team memebers and residents from COVID-19. All new team members must provide proof of COVID-19 vaccination or valid exemption due to qualifying medical reasons or religious beliefs subject to review. If you do not plan on getting the vaccine, you will need to test weekly and wear an N95 mask.
ACC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applications are considered until the position is filled.