Jun 19, 2022
Apex Site Solutions
Elk Grove, CA, USA
Apex Site Solutions is a wireless telecommunications contractor based in Elk Grove, CA. We service all of California as well as Nevada and Oregon. We are currently seeking new team members to fill a number of permanent positions. Experience requirements vary based on position. All new hires undergo our safety training/certification to ensure requisite safety knowledge prior to deployment into the field.
- Climbing and working on communication towers for the purpose of installing, troubleshooting, repairing, and maintenance of wireless systems.
- Assembling/erecting various tower types including self-support, monopoles, guyed towers, etc.
- Reading construction documents, clearly explain and delegate tasks to crews, in order to perform installations per all customer requirements.
- Installing antennas, coax, fiber optic cables, DC power, AC power, etc at elevated heights of over 100 feet.
- Working closely with, manage, and mentor technicians and stay aligned with our OJT training program
- Scheduling and reviewing assigned crews and adhering to project schedules
- Adhering to all Company and industry (i.e., OSHA, NATE) standards/regulations
- High School diploma or equivalent
- At least 4-5 years of industry experience, with at least one year as a Foreman running crews
- Possession of a valid driver’s license
- Ability to travel and work outside of normal business hours to include nights, weekends, or holidays.
- Working knowledge of hand tools, mechanical equipment, and electro-mechanical equipment
- Ability to climb tall structures (100 feet or more) with 50 lb load
- Local, out-of-the area and extended travel is required (up to 90%). Rotational assignments and on-call responsibilities may be expected.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including: medical, 401K, sick pay, and much more!