401K, Dental, Life, Medical
The Client Development Specialist, under the supervision of the Client Development Manager, assists in keeping all Psynergy facilities at maximum capacity. Visits prospective customers to perform assessment for readiness for placement at Psynergy Programs, and completes all paperwork required for transfer to a Psynergy facility.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Assesses potential clients through in-person interviews and documentation from existing placement, and visits potential clients regularly to review progress towards discharge to Psynergy facility.
· Follows up with case managers and conservators to determine readiness and timing of placement into Psynergy Programs.
· Completes all pre-admission forms, intake, and Community Care Licensing (CCL) documents as required by CCL.
· Follows up with the Counties to receive County assessments, treatment plans, and initial assessments for the benefit of Psynergy’s outpatient clinic client files.
· Gathers and completes records and other required documentation in accordance with agency, payer and regulatory requirements.
· Understands and supports company service policies and procedures to provide proper and effective service to all customers.
· Fosters the development of long term business relationships.
· Submits appropriate paperwork to management such as expense reports and call reports in accordance with Psynergy policies.
· Attends and participates in staff program, agency and community meetings and training as required.
· Transports clients when appropriate.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Highly organized and efficient; manages time well.
· Promotes a professional image and positive attitude in all interactions with the public.
· Able to write reports and business correspondence.
· Must be a team player
· Able to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of directors, managers, customers, clients and the general public.
· Able to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of problems involving several variables in standardized and special situations.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, internet software and database software.
· Bachelor's degree in health care administration, nursing, public administration, psychology or a related field is required.
· Five (5) years of professional behavioral health care experience is required.
· Must be flexible to respond to phone calls, emails and/or text messages after hours, weekends and holidays.
· Must be able to receive criminal record clearance as required by Title XXII, licensing regulations. This includes FBI and DOJ clearance.
· A health screening, by or under the direction of a physician must have been performed not more than one year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after employment. Health screening must include TB clearance not more than one year prior to employment or within seven (7) days after employment.
· Must have a valid driver’s license and an acceptable driving record.
· Must have a “valid” standard first aid card and CPR card from an accredited institution.
· The employee is regularly required to drive for 4-6 hours in a day.
· The employee is regularly required to spend 1-2 nights away from home.
· The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 30 pounds.
· The employee is frequently required to walk.
Psynergy is an adult residential facility that provides housing option for individuals who desire a home-like setting coupled with care and supervision. Our atmosphere celebrates hope, promotes personal growth and builds social networks. We have four locations: Morgan Hill, Greenfield, Rancho Cordova, and Sacramento.
We believe that together, we can achieve more. The prospect of community integration for individuals experiencing mental distress can be a reality – we offer a New Vision of community life. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
Psynergy Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Company website: http://www.psynergy.org
Company address: 4604 Roosevelt Ave, Sacramento, California 95820