$80,000 to $110,000 Annually
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
Summary: This is the second management level within the Clinical Services Department and the incumbent supervises and manages programs and major service delivery activities. This position provides leadership and treatment coordination of mental health and rehabilitation services to individuals with mental illness and respective family members. The incumbent applies advanced clinical knowledge and judgment assures the quality of clinical services and trains and consults with staff as needed. Provides direct clinical supervision of interns as appropriate. Provides other services that contribute to the achievement of goals and objectives of the agency and department.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Mentoring in the area of comprehensive assessments, case conferences, treatment plans and strategic interventions to ensure quality services delivery.
• Provides clinical supervision and direct care services as assigns and within the scope of practice.
• Provides clinical training consistent with agency standards, practices and policies and oversight to staff, interns and volunteers.
• Provides assessment and intervention in response to client crisis, including necessary follow-up, using appropriate consultation. Provides appropriate consultation and backup to support other staff in responding to client crises.
• Provides orientation, consultation, coordination and clinical leadership within the work team.
• To ensure that service delivery including assessment, crisis intervention, treatment, discharge planning and communication of significant information meets the needs of clients, families and payers and reflects sound clinical judgment. Reviews evaluates and/or signs documentation including those requiring LPHA signature.
• Complete clinical records and other required documentation in accordance with agency payer and regulatory requirements, utilizing paper or computer technology.
• Participates in the management of team/program discretionary resources available to meet client needs.
• Provides on-call coverage and participates in after-hours rotation, as aligned.
• Attends and participates in staff, program, agency and community meetings and training as required.
• Provides backup coverage for the Director of Clinics.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Psynergy is an adult residential facility that provides housing option for individuals who desire a home-like setting coupled with care and supervision. Our atmosphere celebrates hope, promotes personal growth and builds social networks. We have four locations: Morgan Hill, Greenfield, Rancho Cordova, and Sacramento.
We believe that together, we can achieve more. The prospect of community integration for individuals experiencing mental distress can be a reality – we offer a New Vision of community life. We are committed to creating innovative options for individuals to move out of locked settings and into successful community living.
Psynergy Programs, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity in the workplace.
Company website: http://www.psynergy.org
Company address: 9847 Folsom Blvd Sacramento, CA 95825