Note: COVID-19 weekly testing, regardless of vaccination status, is a requirement for this position.(subject to change)
General Summary: Provide support for numerous positions within the organization.
100% PAID Benefits for EMP + FAM.
Paid Time Off : 12 paid sick days, 12 paid vacation days and 2 paid floater days. Additional paid holidays.
403(B) Retirement Plan (Fortune matches up to 4% of contributions after one year of employment).
Upon receiving an offer of employment, the following documents must be submitted:
DOJ and FBI fingerprint clearance
TB screening results
Employment eligibility verification (I-9)
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Mail collection, sorting, distribution
• Prepare packages for delivery
• Greet all guests
• Answer multiline phone system-direct callers to appropriate recipient, accurately record and deliver messages
• Inventory and order office supplies
• Minor service to office equipment-fax machine, copier, postage machine
• Maintain reception area and classroom housekeeping
• Assist Home Office staff with projects, as needed
• Serve as Administrative support to the Curriculum & Instruction Department
• Assist with executing organization-wide events and initiatives
• Highly organized
• Ability to multi-task
• Prioritize and attention to detail
• Familiar with Microsoft Office products
• Excellent customer service
WORKING ENVIRONMENT/PHYSICAL DEMANDS:
• Standing and sitting for extended periods of time.
• Reach overhead, above shoulders and horizontally, bend at the waist, kneel or crouch.
• Lift 20 pounds using proper lifting methods.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required
• At least three years of office experience
• Proficient in Access, Microsoft office, power point, excel and able to type 50 words per minute
• Complete command of the English language, written and oral.
• Knowledge of website management, email systems, mail merge, etc.
Fortune School of Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This position description intends to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this position. It is not intended to include all duties and responsibilities. The order in which duties and responsibilities are listed is not significant.