Jan 16, 2023
Schools First Federal Credit Union
SchoolsFirst Federal Credit Union - Calvine, Calvine Road, Sacramento, CA, USA
Who We Are
SchoolsFirst FCU is the largest credit union in California and the nation’s largest credit union serving the educational community. We exclusively serve California school employees and their families. We were recently ranked the #1 credit union in California by Forbes, and recognized as one of the 50 Most Engaged WorkplacesTM in North America by Achievers. We’re growing and looking for talented, service-oriented people to join our team.
What We Believe
There’s a reason we love coming to work every day. We have the privilege of serving those who build the future: school employees, and the families whose sacrifices make their work possible. Not only are we passionate about living our mission of providing Members with world-class personal service and financial security, but we’re also dedicated to providing service to each other. That means creating an environment where you’re empowered to do what you do best every day, with opportunities for ongoing development and growth. So you can provide the trusted advice and financial expertise that makes a positive difference in the lives of our Members. It’s a truly unique culture, in an organization with a truly unique mission.
What You’ll Be Doing
Provides World Class Member service by accurately completing transactions and providing account information to Members. Follows cash control guidelines to safeguard credit union and Member assets.
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting account assistance.
- Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services or refers Members to the appropriate teammember to assess the Member's needs, address their concerns and gain agreement.
- Processes Member transactions efficiently and accurately with personal care. Contributes to the departmental goals by processing high volume with a sense of urgency.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Additional Job Functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions
- less than 1 year of previous related experience Required