Who We Are
SchoolsFirst FCU is the largest credit union in California and the nation’s largest credit union serving the educational community. We exclusively serve California school employees and their families. We were recently ranked the #1 credit union in California by Forbes, and recognized as one of the 50 Most Engaged WorkplacesTM in North America by Achievers. We’re growing and looking for talented, service-oriented people to join our team.
What We Believe
There’s a reason we love coming to work every day. We have the privilege of serving those who build the future: school employees, and the families whose sacrifices make their work possible. Not only are we passionate about living our mission of providing Members with world-class personal service and financial security, but we’re also dedicated to providing service to each other. That means creating an environment where you’re empowered to do what you do best every day, with opportunities for ongoing development and growth. So you can provide the trusted advice and financial expertise that makes a positive difference in the lives of our Members. It’s a truly unique culture, in an organization with a truly unique mission.
What You’ll Be Doing
Provides World Class Member service to Members visiting branch/service center locations. Provides information and promotes credit union products and services to build relationships. Processes transactions in the general areas of savings, loans, and auxiliary credit union services.
- Performs various file maintenance including processing requests for a change of address, check orders, and ordering ATM cards, etc. Performs , vault and night drop duties as assigned, Assists with the morning and evening preparation of the branch, and other teammembers as needed throughout the day Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Has working knowledge of credit union savings and consumer loan products and all services. Has basic knowledge of real estate products. Maintains cash and negotiables. Provides suggestions for streamlining department and credit union operations. Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
- Processes new memberships, additional share accounts, savings services, consumer loan requests and general consumer loan fundings as requested by Members. Performs research on accounts, identifies and corrects Member account problems.
- Delivers World Class face-to-face service to Members requesting account assistance. Provides consultative services to Members regarding credit union products and services by assessing the Member's needs, addressing their concerns and gaining agreement.
- All teammembers must comply with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or requested.
Additional Job Functions
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Complies with regulatory compliance and assigned training requirements including but not limited to BSA regulations corresponding to their specific job duties. Failure to do so may result in disciplinary and other employment related actions
- 1-3 years of previous related experience Required