Atlas Disposal Industries is recruiting an enthusiastic, hard-working person to administer and supervise our drivers and dispatchers. The ideal candidate will have excellent interpersonal skills and be able to effectively communicate with a variety of individuals and groups. Be able to handle multiple projects and work well in a deadline-driven culture.
Primary duties and responsibilities:
- Safety #1… Assist with and reinforce company safety programs and policies
- Supervise driver activities to ensure safety, productivity, and service standards are at Atlas’s high-performance level. Striving to exceed our customer's expectations in all areas
- Review and approve timecard hours and productivity reports
- Maintain and review driver files, records, and reports to track operations performance
- Address and resolve customer complaints in a timely manner and perform site checks
- Conduct driver observations in the cab and following vehicle in the field
- Cross-trained to assist dispatch as needed
- Perform other duties that may be assigned by the Operations Manager
Experience and Skills Required
- Valid CDL with air brakes a plus not required
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient use of computers and typing skills
- Thorough knowledge of company rules, policies, and procedures
- Good interpersonal skills
- Ability to motivate and coach for performance.
- Organized with high attention to details
- Good leadership skills
- Able to work alone or with a team
Benefits & Compensation
The position includes a $5K sign-on bonus, and a competitive benefits package. Salary will be determined based on experience.