Employees will be responsible for the general upkeep of the facility. He or she will perform the necessary repairs and general maintenance in ordinance with local, state, and federal guidelines. He or she may also assist the supervisor and/or manager in their absence and may oversee facility and parking attendants.
· Conducts general repairs throughout the facility. May include, but not limited to changing and/or fixing air, water or ice filters; equipment/machine troubleshooting; repairing lighting equipment, plumbing and basic electrical work.
· Paints and touches up existing paint throughout the facility.
· Oversees and conducts regular HVAC maintenance.
· Assists with fuel spill cleanup and helps to maintain logs of spillage.
· Inspects all storm ponds and ditches on property for fuel and trash.
· Ensures timely completion of monthly preventive maintenance tasks.
· Sweeps and ensures cleanliness of the entire lot, including asking unwanted guests to leave.
· Oversees Facility Attendants in the absence of the manager and ensures detailed cleanliness of showers, bathrooms, and other areas of the facility.
· Deep cleans restaurant windows on a bi-weekly basis.
· May be asked to provide technical assistance throughout the facility, depending on the individual’s skill set. Includes: Troubleshooting computer or network-related issues and coordinating with outside network technician to fix computer-related issues.
· Prior experience making repairs and troubleshooting equipment/machines required.
· Knowledge of HVAC and basic electrical systems required.
· Prior experience or knowledge of working with various chemicals and/or hazardous materials required.
· Ability to communicate effectively with guests, employees and/or vendors required (bilingual preferred).
· Must possess excellent problem-solving abilities.
· Must be able to stand for extended periods of time and lift to 50 - 75 lbs.
· Must have full range of motion and be able to bend, twist and/or crouch frequently.
· Must be comfortable working, at times, in an outdoor environment and with possibly being exposed to a variety of weather conditions.