SOAR's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals with complex needs in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
As part of the Telecare Family, Sacramento Outreach Adult Recovery (SOAR) serves 250 adults aged 18+ with serious, persistent mental health issues in an outpatient setting. Using a tiered treatment approach, SOAR supports members in the least restrictive environment in obtaining their hope, health and dreams.
Under direct supervision of the Clinical Director/Administrator, this Team Lead Unlicensed entry-level management position supervises multidisciplinary teams, coordinates service needs, and collaborates with other services and agencies. Fulfills appropriate level of services for new members served as outlined in the essential functions.
Full Time; AM 8:30 am - 5:00 pm; Monday - Friday ($5,000)
Wage range $69,544.54 - $102,140.22 – Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What’s In It For You*
• Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching and mentorship
• Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
• Paid Time Off: For FT Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
• Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
• Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• For more information visit: https://www.telecarecorp.com/benefits
What You Will Love About Working at Telecare
• Culture of power-with not power-over
• Your contribution is valued
• Opportunity to work alongside a multidisciplinary team of clinical professionals