“They made it easier for me to live, breathe, eat, and stay clean. Without them, I’d be waiting somewhere, waiting for someone to give me a chance to live...” - Client from Telecare
Join Our Compassionate Team
Telecare's mission is to deliver excellent and effective behavioral health services that engage individuals in recovering their health, hopes, and dreams. Telecare continues to advance cultural diversity, humility, equity, and inclusion at all levels of our organization by hiring mental health peers, BIPOC, LGBTQIA+, veterans, and all belief systems.
Adult Full Service Partnership (FSP) and Laura's Law/Assisted Outpatient Treatment (AOT) program serving a total of 240 adults with serious mental illness and may currently be experiencing or be at risk of homelessness. Members referred may qualify for Permanent Supportive Housing through No Place Like Home (NPLH) units.
What You Will Do to Change Lives
The Clinician Unlicensed provides mental health support services to members served and their families at the program. The Clinician also assists in the coordination of all mental health support services provided by the Team. This includes coordinating and collaborating with team members and outside agencies such as, the Conservator’s Office, Public Guardian’s Office, Probation Department, County Behavioral Health Services, and housing and inpatient providers.
Full Time; DAYS Shift Hours; Monday - Friday
The expected starting wage range is $64,983.88 - $80,000 – Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
Wage range $64,983.88 - $95,531.80 – Telecare applies geographic differentials to its pay ranges. The pay range assigned to this role will be based on the geographic location from which the role is performed. Starting pay is commensurate with relevant experience above the minimum requirements.
What You Bring to the Table (Must Have)
• Registered with the CA Board of Behavioral Sciences: Must have ASW, AMFT, or APCC. Must be valid and current.
• A Master’s Degree in Social Sciences
• One (1) year direct service experience with mentally ill individuals
• Valid and current driver’s license, and personal vehicle insurance with your name listed as a driver.
• Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
• Willingness to use the company vehicle to drive clients to appointments and groups, etc.
• Willingness to use your personal vehicle to drive for company business, etc.
What’s In It For You*
• Paid Time Off: For Full Time Employee it is 16.7 days in your first year
• Nine Paid Holidays & Shift differentials for hourly staff (6% for PM Shift, 8% for Overnight Shift)
• Free CEUs, free Supervision for BBS Associate License, coaching and mentorship
• Online University Tuition Discount and Company Scholarships
• Medical, Vision, Dental Insurance, 401K, Employee Stock Ownership Plan
• For more information visit: https://www.telecarecorp.com/benefits
EOE AA M/F/V/Disability
*May vary by location and position type
Full Job Description will be provided if selected for an interview.
Behavioral Health, Mental Health, Associate of Social Work, Associate Marriage and Family Therapy, Associate Professional Clinical Counselor, Clinical
If job posting references any sign-on bonus internal applicants and applicants employed with Telecare in the previous 12 months would not be eligible.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)