This individual will be responsible for all employee's compensation calculations that will be provided to payroll each pay period. Additionally, this position is also responsible for ensuring thorough audits, legal reports and personal interactions that company compensation programs are consistently administered in compliance with company policies and government regulations.
* Calculate commissions and bonuses for all staff
* Calculate weighted overtime for sales employees.
* Provide detailed reports to Payroll to ensure staff are paid correctly and on time
* Assist in planning and implementing new and modified sales compensation plans.
* Ensure company compliance with state/federal regulations and laws, including reporting requirements.
* Monitor cost differentials, taxes for equalization and country specific incentives and variable pay.
* Design and prepare ad hoc compensation reports for management as requested
* Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
* Four to six years of experience in the analysis, design and/or administration of compensation programs.
* Substantial knowledge and understanding of compensation policies, procedures, requirements and regulations.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal skills including consultative and relationship management skills.
* Strict attention to detail
* Ability to define and analyze data, establishing criteria, drawing valid conclusions and proposing next steps and/or alternatives.
* Excellent problem-solving, organizational, analytical and critical thinking skills.
* Good presentation and facilitation skills.
* Ability to manage internal and external confidential information with utmost discretion
* Ability to interact professionally with all organizational levels.
* Ability to conduct research and form informational reports and conclusions.
* Proven expertise in usage of MS Office Suite, especially Excel and PowerPoint
* Professional certification a plus (such as CCP, SHRM-CP, SHRM-SCP, PHR or SPHR)