If you meet these qualifications, we have the perfect opportunity for you!
Advance Kids is looking for hardworking, honest, enthusiastic, reliable, energetic, and responsible individuals to work and play 1:1 with children diagnosed with autism in the public and private school environment. We want to invest in quality people to join our team! We provide specialized training and certification, so you can make this a career that has opportunity for future advancement.
Full-time and Part-time positions are available in the Sacramento and surrounding area, Monday through Friday. Part-time shift are usually in the afternoons.
Paid comprehensive online training for Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) and supervision provided. Job shadowing and observations included. BCBA coursework and supervision offered onsite.
- 18 years or older.
- A minimum of 1 year experience working with children, preferably in related field, within the past 5 years.
- Education equivalent to a High School Diploma or higher. Enrollment or completion of bachelor degree in a related field (Behavior Analysis, Education, Psychology, Human Services, Speech Pathology) and knowledge in Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) preferred.
- Ability to run independently and repeatedly, stand, sit, stoop, crawl, kneel, reach, push and lift a child weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to travel via personal automobile.
- Availability to work a minimum of 15 hours per week.
- Have access to a computer or smart phone that allows you to read and respond to e-mail as well as complete online billing and timekeeping daily.
- Pass criminal background check.
- Provide documentation of current immunization including a negative TB test from the last 3 years.
- Provide proof of current driver’s license and valid auto insurance.