Board Certified Behavioral Analyst (BCBA) - Hybrid/Remote
Who We Are: Point Quest Education focuses on providing meaningful and functional behavioral, mental health, and speech and language services to students ages 5 to 22 years of age. PQE strives to equip each student with the skills and strategies needed to successfully execute their academic program in the least restrictive environment possible. PQE partners with contracting school districts to assist them in serving their students who qualify for services and assessments as outlined in the student's IEP.
Purpose of the Position: The purpose of the position is to provide supervision to Registered Behavioral Technicians, conduct functional behavior assessments, generate related behavioral intervention plans, attend Individualized Education Plan meetings, and design/monitor the effective implementation of all in-school treatment and programming as contracted.
Job Group Classification: Pediatrics
Overtime Status: Exempt
Salary Range: $80,000 - $90,000/year
Position Reports To: BCBA Coordinator
Why Should You Apply?
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- Life, and Legal Insurances
- Pet Assurance Discount Plan
- 401(k) with a company match
- Vacation for full-time employees
- Medicare Flexible Spending Account
- Sick pay
- Team environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Year-round salary (paid even over school breaks)
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Initiate contact with new referrals and/or referral sources in a timely manner.
- Effectively manage caseload, prepare, and submit all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Review and evaluate the performance of Registered Behavioral Technicians staff members to ensure the proper implementation of treatment/behavioral plans.
- Monitor and provide support for staff in use of ABA strategies and procedures.
- Ensure that all treatment methodologies are evidence based and reflect the most recent research findings.
- Conduct functional behavior assessments & recommend positive behavior supports for children with Autism Spectrum and other related disorders.
- Create positive Behavior Intervention Plans (BIPs) based off behavioral data and observations, input on behavior from school personnel, and includes appropriate related behavioral interventions.
- Collaborate with school personnel in the development of behavior support strategies.
- Attend student Individualized Education Plans (IEPs) to provide updates on student progress and behavior.
- Other duties as assigned
Objectives or Goals to Measure Performance:
- Adherence to Company policies and procedures
- Accurate work product
- Timeliness in completing assignments
- Positive team attitude
- Taking initiative in unassigned tasks
- Staff development and training
- Improved personal professional growth and education
- Demonstration of good decision making
- Positive customer service attitude and communications
- Excellent attendance and punctuality
Minimum Skills or Qualifications:
- Current Active BCBA certification which will be maintained by obtaining necessary CEU’s in ethics and supervision in order to supervise RBT’s
- Experience in evaluation and treatment of children with serious behavioral problems and autism spectrum disorder required
- DOJ/FBI Live Scan Background & TB Clearance
- Pro-Act, CPI and/or CPR certification helpful
- Working knowledge of standard business practices and procedures • Computer-literate; knowledge of standard company software applications, internet
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to manage multiple tasks
- Problem-solving ability and proven accuracy with detailed information
- Proficient written and verbal English language communication skills, including business writing and professional telephone manner
- Reliability, dependability, and flexibility
- Reliable transportation is required to drive between sites as necessary
Work Environment and Physical Demands:
- Occasional exposure to dust, pollen, and fumes
- Requires frequent reaching, handling, sitting, standing, walking, hearing, talking, stooping, bending, crouching, kneeling, running, carrying, and lifting 50 or more lbs.
- Must be able to see and hear within normal range with or without correction.
- The noise intensity level is moderate to high
**This job description reflects management's assignment of essential job functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned
PQG is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers all qualified applicants regardless of race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other classification protected by law.