Sep 12, 2019
Sacramento, CA, USA
- Works alongside an assigned technician to learn to perform quality vehicle service maintenance and repairs.
- Assists assigned technician as needed.
- Delivers customer cars to service stalls as requested by technicians.
- Picks up parts from the parts department as directed by technicians.
- Performs safety inspections, oil changes, lubrication work, basic maintenance, and minor repairs as directed.
- Replenishes supplies as requested by technicians or service manager.
- Reports machinery defects or malfunctions to supervisor.
- Attends training classes and departmental meetings.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.
- Provide coverage for other positions in the Service Express as needed (backfill for lunches, illness, vacation, etc).
- Perform other tasks as directed by Manager.
- Inspects vehicles for noticeable defects, such as dents, scratches, torn upholstery, and poor mechanical operation.
- Uses proper eye, hand, and body protection when using products that require protection.
- Maintains shop in clean and presentable condition at all times.
- Parks cars as directed by Service Manager.
- Operates all tools and equipment in a safe manner.Reports any safety issues immediately to management.
- Cooperates and assists other personnel in the repair and prepping of vehicles.