Provides administrative and clerical support to the Business Office in the capacity as outlined below.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Reports to work with a positive attitude, on time and ready to work.
- Maintains high customer satisfaction standards.
- Maintains a professional appearance.
- Keeps work area neat and clean.
- Answer and route all incoming calls to the proper person.
- Communicate with callers in a professional, friendly and efficient manner, while striving to minimize the time they are on hold.
- Take thorough messages, indicating the caller’s name, company if applicable, the time and message the caller wishes to leave.
- Communicate messages to the appropriate parties in a timely manner.
- Provide basic information to callers who have general inquiries.
- Assist business office with miscellaneous duties, when time allows.
- Notify telephone maintenance company of switchboard difficulties.
- Ability to communicate effectively.
- Independently motivated with the ability to work within a team environment.
- Excellent customer service/satisfaction skills.
- Organized and computer proficient.
- Clean DMV.
Location: Business Office in Sacramento, CA