MG Properties Group has been actively involved in the acquisition, development, rehabilitation and management of apartment properties since 1992. MG Properties Group manages over 55 apartment communities, which consists of over 17,000 apartment homes in California, Arizona, Nevada, Washington and Oregon with a total market value of over $2 billion!
Looking for a new opportunity in your maintenance career? Join our company as we continue to grow and focus on training and enriching the lives of our employees!
MG Properties Group is looking for an experienced Maintenance Supervisor to oversee all aspects of maintenance and repair at a community in Citrus Heights, CA!
As a Maintenance Supervisor your duties will include, but are not limited to:* Diagnosing and performing or delegating minor and routine maintenance
* Overseeing and inspecting work performed by maintenance staff
* Managing system for handling resident service requests
* Assisting manager in coordinating and directing the maintenance staff and scheduling of maintenance personnel
* Conducting regularly scheduled safety meetings
* Maintaining accurate records regarding preventive maintenance requests and expenditures
* Coordinating or performing equipment maintenance and more!
*At least 2 years experience as a Maintenance Supervisor preferred!*Must have maintenance experience with at least 150 units!*Must have experience in all trades.*Must have HVAC certifications.
*Must be a team player with a superior customer service attitude.
*Must have valid driver's license and reliable transportation.
Competitive pay plus bonuses, rental discounts and a comprehensive benefits package! We look forward to hearing from you!