If you have dynamic sales and customer service skills, then we have an excellent opportunity for YOU! We are seeking a LEASING CONSULTANT for a property in Elk Grove, CA!
This position is responsible for providing exceptional customer service to residents and potential residents, while utilizing professional sales and marketing techniques, and solid customer service skills to maintain high occupancy at the apartment property.
Other duties include but aren't limited to:
* Meets and greets prospective residents, in a timely and friendly manner.
* Qualifies applicants for apartments in a thorough and timely manner.
* Coordinates with maintenance staff to ensure smooth move-ins for the new residents.
* Maintains thorough and up-to-date rental files. Accurately enters rental data into the computer.
* Prepares leases for and oversees the signing of leases by new residents.
* Assists in completion of monthly administrative tasks and ensures property's paperwork is organized and complete; including, but not limited to: posting monthly rent checks, sending out late notices, and processing lease renewals.
* Interacts with residents in a professional manner to resolve maintenance issues, handle complaints, and ensure timely payment of rents.
* 2 years property management experience preferred!
* Excellent sales and customer service skills are essential!
* The desire to work in a team setting with a company that loves to promote from within
* Professional etiquette essential!
We offer competitive pay plus leasing bonuses, benefits, rental discounts and more!