To receive, store and ship all beer and non-beer products. To ensure property quality control procedures. Supervise employees on shift. Maintain the warehouse in a clean, organized condition. This shift will be 9:00 p.m to 5:30 a.m. Sunday - Thursday
Major Tasks, Accountabilities and Key Responsibilities:
• Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and
complying with legal regulations.
• Maintain quality standards of finished product
• Ensures smooth delivery of product for the Sales organization.
• Achieves operational objectives by contributing warehouse operations information and recommendations to strategic plans
• Reviews and prepares any action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met
• Meets financial objectives by scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions.
• Builds people capability through effective employee relations, hiring, training, and communication for front-line hourly
• Develops team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals
• Delivers effective change leadership while driving business changes and minimizing people impact
• Communicates and collaborates cross-functionally to assist team to solve operational issues
• Motivates the team members to achieve plan goals
• Develops warehouse operations systems by determining product handling and storage requirements.
• Develops processes for equipment utilization, inventory management, gate processes (check in/out).
• Develops and implements warehouse operations system improvements by leading continuous improvement projects as
assigned and by analyzing process work flow, manning and space requirements, and equipment layout.
• Troubleshoots all complaints to find the cause, help resolve the issue, and prevent reoccurrence.
• Administer policies and procedures
• Regular and predictable attendance at the work site
• This role requires lifting up to 150 lbs. occasionally
• This role may operate forklift equipment occasionally
• A minimum of 5 years of operations/logistics or supply chain experience preferred
• A minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience preferred
• Forklift certification a plus
• Experience with continuous improvement (i.e. Lean Six Sigma certification, lean manufacturing, etc)
• Experience with Voice picking and LBI (Location Based Inventory)
• Proficient in Microsoft Suite applications
• Ability to give and receive constructive feedback
• Ability to lead a team-based approach to decision making
• Demonstrated ability to work in a results-oriented, challenging environment
• Strong leadership skills with the ability to get results through mentoring others
• Effective coaching, facilitation, presentation, and team building skills
MBCS is a Drug-Free Workplace
Other Relevant Information:
Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All aspects of employment with Markstein Beverage Co. of Sacramento are governed on the basis of merit. We want to have the best available persons on the job. Company policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, religion, gender, sex, age, national origin, mental or physical disability, medical condition, marital status, registered domestic partner status, ancestry, genetic information, sexual orientation, military or veteran status, or other categories protected under local, state or federal law