The primary duty of the **Regional Practice Coordinator** is the coordination and facilitation of the daily practice functions and activities of the Radiologist and Physician Assistant (PA) members of the SMG Division of Medical Imaging.The position works closely with Diagnostic Imaging leadership at the various acute care and outpatient facilities to assure adequate Radiologist staffing that is compliant with the entity credentialing and privileging criteria.
This position reports directly to the SMF Regional Practive Manager for Diagnostic Imaging.
**MINIMUM POSITION REQUIREMENTS**
Bachelor’s degree in management or healthcare is preferred OR equivalent education and experience in Healthcare or Diagnostic Imaging.
· Knowledge of Medical Imaging operations, administratively and clinically.
· Knowledge of Medical Imaging billing practices, CPT Coding and billing compliance desirable.
· Knowledge of the credentialing, privileging, regulatory, licensure and certification requirements of a Radiologist in both the acute care and outpatient settings.
· Familiarity with comparative databases and statistical methodology is preferred.
· Requires excellent verbal and written communication skills including presentation and professional document development.
Knowledge of Sutter Health medical staff, organizational and administrative structure is desirable.
· Experience working in a Medical Imaging environment.
· Proven experience in developing and maintaining physician and management staff relationships.
· Proven ability to develop, implement and coordinate projects both independently and as part of a team.
· Medical office experience including computerized scheduling, CPT code billing, time keeping and general office duties desirable.
· Proven experience in developing and maintaining physician relationships.
· Ability to work collaboratively with physicians.
· Demonstrated expertise in financial management, budget development
· Ability to communicate clearly with all levels of the organization, recognizing the diverse needs of patients, physicians, staff and the multiple Sutter affiliations.
· Experience in coordinating personnel, operational processes and Information Systems in a multi-site environment is highly desirable.
Experience in using various Radiology Information systems is preferred.
Excellent interpersonal skills to be able to tactfully direct the efforts of radiologists and other health professionals as needed to assure the staffing requirements of the various Medical Imaging sites.
**Primary Location:** California, Greater Sacramento Area, Sacramento
**Organization:** Sutter Medical Foundation - Central
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Employee Referral Bonus:** No
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** Other
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sutter Health values and supports the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to our organization. As a result, you are empowered to apply your passion for healing in innovative ways to care for patients and their families.
Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you – and excellent, personalized care for all those we serve.