United States of America - California, Sacramento
* Establishes operational objectives and work plans, delegates assignment to subordinate managers.
* Reviews objectives to determine success of operation.
* Develops, modifies, executes company polices that affect immediate operations and may have company-wide effect.
* Works on issues where analysis of situations or data requires an in-depth knowledge of organizational objectives.
* Implements strategic policies when selecting methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results.
* Oversees the administration of projects during the construction cycle including technical, financial, and client satisfaction.
* Accountable for the development, coordination, and execution of the planning, design and/or construction management activities and personnel under individual's direction on a day-to-day basis.
+ 5+ years of Verifiable heavy construction supervision and inspection experience, including 3-5 years of underground work experience (Tunnel & Shaft work).
+ Spoken and written English language Communication skills, at or above the high school level; with the ability to prepare written work documentation reports.
+ Proven ability and experience reading, interpreting and performing work from construction contract Plans & Specifications.
+ Experience on at least one (1) construction project inspecting and documenting work performance by contractor employees, either as Contractor’s QC Inspector, or as an Owner’s Representative.
+ Ability to perform basic communication tasks on computers, and prepare daily documentation records and reports in an electronic format, including inspection photographs.
+ Experience with the tools, equipment and materials used in underground construction; hands on experience as a miner, working underground is preferred.
+ OSHA 30 hour Construction Safety Certification and basic First-aid & CPR training.
**What We Offer**
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world , but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
**Job Category** Construction Management
**Business Line** Water
**Business Group** Design and Consulting Services Group (DCS)
**Country** United States of America
**Position Status** Full-Time
**Requisition/Vacancy No.** 200539BR
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
When you join a company that’s pioneering the future, your opportunities are unlimited. By connecting the largest network of professional expertise in the industry, we’re finding new approaches and better answers to the toughest challenges. And we want you to be a part of it.
Every day, in dozens of markets and more than 150 countries, our employees are exploring new possibilities for a better world. If you’re interested in a career path that’s as dynamic as you are, apply now.