Perform responsibilities in accordance with all Company standards, policies, and procedures. Be able to fulfill the financial, administrative, human resource and technical responsibilities within the Food & Beverage Department. Be able to follow & maintain an annual budget. Maintains systems and procedures for ordering, receiving, storage and distribution of all cleaning supplies, and chemicals. Is responsible for maintaining an accurate perpetual inventory for all china, glassware, flatware, kitchen utensils and equipment. Assist the Executive Steward with training & developing Team Members.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Thunder Valley Casino’s "Winning Attitude" Company-wide culture and demonstrating Thunder Valley Casino’s AAA Four Diamond Service Standards at all times.
- Maintain sanitation of all food prep & food storage areas, as well as dish rooms and pot washing areas in accordance with health department regulations.
- Assist in the maintenance of inventory levels for all supplies, china, flatware, glassware, utensils, chemicals and all supplies associated with departmental needs.
- Ensure that all dish machines are properly maintained and all temperature and chemical requirements meet all health department code standards. Banquet and Event Set up and Breakdown. Maintenance of equipment and supplies.
- Supervise a cleaning program for all F&B Outlets & Banquet facilities including Bars.
- The qualified candidate must have at least 1 year experience in a stewarding supervisory position.
- Experience managing a workforce represented by a union is preferred.
- Computer proficiency with applications including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook is preferred.
- Possess or obtain a California Food Handler Card.
If you feel that the position is a great match for you interest and skills, click to apply. Thank you again for considering joining the Thunder Valley Casino Resort team!