Under the supervision of the Project Manager or Project Lead, is responsible for coordinating activities and resources in support of projects that impact multiple departments, systems, or work-flows with low to moderate risk and complexity in one or more small to medium size project (s). Works with the Project Manager or assigned project lead to develop, maintain, and project manage aspects of a given project. Develops and maintains project infrastructure in relation to tools, processes and resources in coordination with the Project Manager. As a member of the project management team, works closely with other team members in collecting and routing information and assists in managing project timelines and escalating as appropriate. Provides administrative support to assigned project teams as needed.
• Associate's degree required or equivalent education/experience.
• Bachelor's degree preferred.
• 6 mos-2 years Relevant work experience as typically acquired in 0 to 2 years required.
• Demonstrated experience using Project Management software tools required.
• Experience with MS Project desired.
• Experience in the healthcare industry is desired.
• Knowledge of general Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK), project management methodologies and/or Sutter Health’s project methodology and project management methodology.
• Thorough understanding of current trends and strategies in healthcare and their application to information technologies is desired.
• Intermediate MS Word, SharePoint and MS Excel.
• Organize and communicate thoughts and ideas effectively.
• Proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Independent, self-starter attitude with the ability to complete projects in a timely manner with little supervision or direction.
• Exceptional organizational skills with ability to handle multiple priorities and adapt to change.
• Collaborative working style and ability to develop/sustain productive work relationships with key stakeholders across all areas and levels of the organization as well as external consultants.
• Demonstrated ability to continuously learn and improve concepts.
**Primary Location:** California, Greater Sacramento Area, West Sacramento
**Organization:** Sutter Shared Services
**Employee Status:** Regular
**Position Status:** Non-Exempt
**Job Shift:** Day/Evening
**Shift Hours:** 8 Hour Shift
**Days of the Week Scheduled:** Monday-Friday
**Weekend Requirements:** Other
**Schedule:** Full Time
**Hrs Per 2wk Pay Period:** 80
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, registered domestic partner status, sex, gender, gender identity or expression, ancestry, national origin (including possession of a driver's license issued to individuals who did not present proof of authorized presence in the U.S.), age, medical condition, physical or mental disability, military or protected veteran status, political affiliation, pregnancy or perceived pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or related medical condition, genetic information or any other characteristic made unlawful by local, state, or federal law, ordinance or regulation. External hires must pass a background check/drug screening. Qualified applicants with arrest and/or conviction records will be considered for employment in a manner consistent with Federal, state, and local laws, including but not limited to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Sutter Health values and supports the unique talents and strengths that each employee brings to our organization. As a result, you are empowered to apply your passion for healing in innovative ways to care for patients and their families.
Collaborating with the best and the brightest means a dynamic, fulfilling work experience for you – and excellent, personalized care for all those we serve.